Spoon – VH1 AFC Contestant
Spoon did not end up being “The Pick Up Artist” but was appreciative for those he met on the show. He received extra coaching from Mystery’s co-host JDog. “After I left the show JDog really showed some heart and character. He really wanted to help me change my life. So for a month he coached me (for free which would normally cost a lot) one on one and turned my life around. ~ Examiner.com
(from VH1 The Pickup Artist Season 1)
Very personal in training: Justin trained us in a group on story-telling. Each of us got to tell our drafts, then he’ll help edit it, and then each gets to deliver it again. I got two stories out of the session, and more importantly, I understand the principles of storytelling deeply. ~ Toan, Chicago
- Answers to your email questions
- Tracking your progress
- 1 Hour Weekly Phone or Video Chat Coaching
- Custom Routine and Opener Creation
- Outline and work on your sticking points
- Access to my personal project tracker – previously reserved for my millionaire clients!
- Group coaching calls and teleconferences
- Access to premium content
- I can customize coaching to meet your needs, in person, over the phone, via internet live video chat, and of course one-to-one in person. Here’s a little info to think about:
- I have made the same mistakes you have, and so I know your sticking points, and how to fix them.
- I combine knowledge and experience from many different areas to give you a well rounded skill set, a healthier and happier outlook, and a smooth and confident vibe.
- I come from an engineering and corporate background, therefore I provide a very specific training for like minded engineers, business executives, professionals, celebrities, and millionaire clients.
- I’m 36 years old, and in the last few years over half my girlfriends have been between the ages of 18 to 23.
- I date older also of course, but if you are interested in younger women then I have experience there too.
- Although I have mastered the night club scene during my time teaching with Mystery, and others over the last few years. I prefer to play during the Day, and in more relaxed bars, and lounges. I teach both environments.